Brothers in Christ
Adult Formation and Spiritual Life
The ministry of Brothers in Christ is a group of men working together in their journey to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We meet each Saturday morning for reflecting on scripture as found in The Word Among Us publication and sharing our personal reflections of our faith journey. We have many backgrounds and many gifts, but we share the same Spirit. Visit us any Saturday morning 7:00-9:00 am in the North Wing A, B, and C rooms across from the Adoration Chapel.
Our meeting format is as follows:
1) We start with prayer and ask St. Joseph for his special intercession;
2) We “Check-in” with each brother briefly sharing about his week with the group;
3) We attend Mass at 7:30 am;
4) We reconvene in the North Wing after Mass at 8:00 am for small group discussion, reflection and mediation on the scripture readings that day;
5) Anyone who cannot attend Mass is invited to participate in this group discussion.;
6) We conclude just prior to 9:00 am with prayer.
Members are not required to come weekly but are encouraged to come as frequently as possible and as their schedule permits. This best promotes spiritual growth and bonding.
Contact: Ted Castro, 815.439.0541