Adopt a family or individual(s) to bless this Christmas!
Sign up online at by DECEMBER 4.
This year we will be using a signup procedure to adopt an individual or direct help family.
Please visit the virtual Giving Tree today at www.smip.org/givingtree
All donations will be in the form of gift cards, checks or cash.
We will be collecting the gift cards behind SMI School, in the bus lane on Frederick Ave. There will be no need to leave your car. Please place your gift cards in an envelope, clearly marked with the organization, gift number (if applicable), and person or people for whom they were purchased. You will simply hand the envelope to the Giving Tree team member through your car window.
There are also other ways to bless those in need:
- Bring your monetary donation in your Giving Tree envelope to Mass and place it in the collection box.
- Drop off your donation in the drop box outside the commons (cash, check, gift card) in green envelopes.
Donate online or by mail.
Gift return dates:
- Saturday, November 28 – 3:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 29 – 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 5 – 3:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 6 – 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
If you prefer to make a monetary donation, please use your Giving Tree envelope (or clearly mark another envelope) and place your donation (cash or check payable to SMI) in the collection box before or after Mass or in the drop box outside of the Commons doors. You may also use SMI Online Giving to donate online or send your donation through the mail. In addition, you are welcome to drop off your monetary donation with a Giving Tree team member, behind SMI School on Frederick Avenue, on any of the gift return dates listed above.
Call Robin Contreras (815) 814-8457