Are you or do you know someone interested in becoming Catholic or learning more about our faith?
- Have you been attending Mass with your spouse, a friend, or family member and would like to learn more about joining the faith and sharing in the full sacramental life of the Church?
- Are you interested in becoming a Catholic?
- Are you interested in learning more about the Catholic Faith?
- Are you unbaptized but recognize a need for spirituality in your life?
- Are you baptized Catholic or baptized into another religion but never received any formal religious education?
- Are you married to a Catholic and attend Mass but just don’t know what the next step is to become a Catholic?
- Are you yearning for something more in your life?
Inquiry is the first step in the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults. The RCIA could be just the thing you have been searching for. Inquiry is an open process. It is a time for you to discern God’s call in the context of the Catholic community. It is a place to ask questions. It is a place for you to decide if it is right for you to go forward in the RCIA process – no strings attached.
If you have questions or can’t meet then but are interested please call Dr. Doug Muir, Director of Adult Faith Formation, 815-436-2651 x 889 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting and to answer any questions you may have.