Are you or do you know someone interested in becoming Catholic or learning more about our faith?
- Have you been attending Mass with your spouse, a friend, or family member and would like to learn more about joining the faith and sharing in the full sacramental life of the Church?
- Are you interested in becoming a Catholic?
- Are you interested in learning more about the Catholic Faith?
- Are you unbaptized but recognize a need for spirituality in your life?
- Are you baptized Catholic or baptized into another religion but never received any formal religious education?
- Are you married to a Catholic and attend Mass but just don’t know what the next step is to become a Catholic?
- Are you yearning for something more in your life?
Inquiry is the first step in the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults. The RCIA could be just the thing you have been searching for. Inquiry is an open process. It is a time for you to discern God’s call in the context of the Catholic community. It is a place to ask questions. It is a place for you to decide if it is right for you to go forward in the RCIA process – no strings attached.
If you are a person who has never been baptized, or was baptized in another religion, and have a desire to become Catholic or if you are a baptized Catholic adult who has not made your First Holy Communion or Confirmation, you are invited to a Virtual Inquiry Night.
We will hold Virtual Inquiry Night for anyone interested in learning more about the process, on Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 7PM.
Please email Dr. Doug Muir – firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Zoom Meeting ID.
Just come, listen and ask any questions you may have about the faith and the process necessary to be fully initiated into the faith.
If you have questions or can’t meet then but are interested please call Dr. Doug Muir, Director of Adult Faith Formation, 815-436-2651 x 889 or email: email@example.com to set up a meeting and to answer any questions you may have.